Πέμπτη 17 Μαρτίου 2011

Saturday nights in Athens..

Every time is unique every time there is a new place every time there is a new treasure for us to explore. This is why I love Athens. There are other times that I hate this ugly city because there are so many choices and I’m unable to choose. But I have so many good memories from every single place in Athens from "Glyfada" to "Exarheia". Walking drunk around Athens trying to reach the closest metro station without fainting. It sounds awful but it isn't for me. This is my life and it's not about alcohol it's about joy and happiness and friendship. I must admit I have changed so much since last year and my friends too. The places we like to visit now are so different from the places we liked once and that’s why Athens have so many different places that you are able to visit. In every region there are places for all tastes so everyone are satisfied.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου