Σάββατο 19 Μαρτίου 2011

Spring brings everything...

Every year when the spring begins I have to confess that I'm fucking happy!I don't know exactly why but there are so many things that they are going to start that I cant wait..First of all I love the sunny days in Athens combining them with long walks with my friends making me wanna stay outside all the time.The countdown until the final exams in school is also a good reason to be happy.In addition the markets are full of spring fruits like strawberries,cherries,apricots,medlars..The spring clothes,shoes and accessories are so ethereal and full of colors that make me love the spring even more.Finally the biggest reason that I adore the spring is that summer approaches as therefore and the summer vacations.

N.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου